I just uploaded version
0.4.7 of my Custom Login plugin to the repository and it seems it’s already dropped! So if you’ve go the plugin installed, check your auto updater! UPDATE UPDATE!
Some new features include:
- Added ability to use RGB/A colors to all color selectors. Max characters is now
- Cleaned up options page.
- Added expanding textarea’s for better coding space.
- Allow for expanding help section per item basses.
- Added an uninstaller (remove options from the database) uses the
- NEW default style (see below).
Would you provide the option to hide the credits on the top-right on the default login page?
That would be great!
But in the mean time, how can I remove it?
I’m sorry there is no way to remove it, unless you go into the code of
custom-login.phpand remove it manually. Since the default style is only added when the custom style is not selected. But that wouldn’t be good for any updates I create.
I’d like to suggest that you copy the default style into the custom code and re-create it yourself. That way it would be more your style, maybe add too it…