It’s been some time, but I’ve finally updated my Hide and Catch Email WordPress plugin. It’s been rewritten from the ground up, including my first OOP development. Some files have been removed and some have been added.
Grab the plugin here.
- Removed the settings page.
- Removed the shortcode
- Added metabox controller to all post/page & post_type pages.
- Added a note after the content for users who are logged in on posts that are hidden from public view.
- I’ve built in AJAX replacement, but haven’t had time to get it working cross browser. So for the time being, it’s a simple page refresh.
- Speaking of page refresh, the header already sent error should be fixed now.
If you’ve got anything to add or you notice any issues please let me know! And if this plugin has helped you in anyway please consider donating.